Our business is growing at a high pace and we are continuously looking for motivated and scientifically-minded talent to strengthen our team.
Is analytics running through your veins?
Can’t get enough of the latest and greatest state-of-the art tech?
Then you should definitely check out our vacancies below!
So what will you be doing?
- You develop and apply innovative analytical methodologies for the separation, analysis and in-depth characterization of protein biopharmaceuticals at various development stages
- You handle complex and scientifically challenging projects for our pharma, biotech and academic partners
- You design and plan experiments, process experimental data, capture findings in reports and communicate to customers
You assist in problem solving during experimental work
- You implement novel technologies and methodologies
You handle multiple and complex studies
You coach team members and help them with experimental setups and ensure adequate reporting to the high company standard
You interact with other scientists and team members to ensure proper project planning and execution
- You align with management and commercial team on strategic choices
- You provide regular updates to customers on project process and way forward
- You provide training on your field of expertise
- You report to the Group Leader
This is you…
- #yeswecan #winningteam #magichands
- Science lover, analytics geek and protein egghead
- Deep scientific understanding of analytical testing and characterization of protein biopharmaceuticals
- Proven HPLC and CE method development skills for proteins and monoclonal antibodies
- Capable of creative and complex data interpretation and Linking data from multiple experiments
- Knowledge of protein mass spectrometry and functional assays is a plus
- Good insights in the different aspects of the biotech and pharma business (technical, scientific, regulatory, commercial)
- Drive for tech improvement
- Critical mindset and good sense for initiative and attention to quality and detail
- Team player, customer-minded, problem-solving mindset and flexible attitude
- Great communicator with excellent writing/reporting skills
- Able to multitask and tackle complex scientific questions in a largely independent manner
- Comfortable interacting with customers (discussing requests, negotiating scope, presenting results)
- Loves dealing with significant responsibilities
- Fluent in English (written & oral)
- Ph.D. in chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, pharmacy or equivalent qualification due to experience
- For Scientist, a minimum of 3 years expertise in the field
- For Senior Scientist, a minimum of 8 years expertise in the field
What we bring to the table
You will be part of a privately-owned and ambitious laboratory organization at the forefront of scientific evolutions
- You will join a dynamic team in an international environment
- You will receive an attractive salary in line with your responsibilities and experience
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? APPLY NOW VIA THE LINK BELOW!